Slava suddenly saw faces familiar to him, at the end of the park, under a lantern, his old friends were sitting. Kostya, Stas, Dima and some girl. She was sitting next to Stas, it was clear that they were together. They greeted each other, after talking a little, the guys called in their company for a drink. He refused because he did not want to spoil the evening, but he remained in the company. Soon Stas and his girl decided to go for a walk alone. It is noteworthy that exactly where everyone knew there is a place where you can hide from prying eyes and do whatever you want. Everyone understood everything, after seeing them off, they began to discuss their "male" topics. Everyone said what they thought of the guys. They got a little drunk and started talking about cars, about how they drank on the black last week and about girls. Kostya talked about how he slept with a girl whom he knew for five minutes, about the fact that this was his night and stuff like that. Dima began to tell that he was sucked off by a common friend of theirs when they were sitting in a local cinema. Slava understood that everyone embellishes their story. When it was his turn, he thought: "Is it worth telling how he finished Irka today, or to tell something about which they have no idea that someone can tell." Deciding that he can tell you without names, of course, he began:
On Friday, we signed the act of acceptance of our line and in the evening we went back by train. Our neighbor in the compartment was a woman. Her husband accompanied her. We realized that she was going to the suburbs to his parents. Finally the departure was announced, the husband left and the train started moving. Vadim and I invited our fellow traveler to join our feast during dinner, treated the lady with cognac and began to make her think about sexual contact with us. She easily agreed.
Rum, I don't really want in the ass, but I'll do anything.
liveartbcs.com/lebanon/29-03-2022. You haven't met my tongue yet.
I am forty-two years old, my wife is five years younger than me. So far, this age difference is not felt, but her attraction to sex is higher. Returning from work, I repeatedly found Lenochka in our bed with one of her colleagues. Each time they were different men, so I had no suspicions about passionate love and the possibility of losing my spouse. Well, I wanted to grab the leftist, let him have some fun.
“No,” I replied after a tense silence. I felt very uncomfortable. At the same time, I began to feel a growing excitement. “But… I’m alone at graduation… her name is also Ira… she let me touch her breasts…”
We drove up to a village house, the light was on, he invited me to warm up and drink tea with my grandmother, alcohol in the body did not prevent this. we went into the yard, there I saw a man, he was holding a dog that was barking at us. The dog was big, but I didn’t make out the breed, something between a Moscow watchdog and a German shepherd, or maybe it was a Central Asian, it somehow eluded me ... we entered the house ... and then my driver changed. He abruptly switched to \\\\\\"you\\\\\\", grabbing my shoulder and told me to hurry up and close the door to the street, otherwise I'll let the cold bitch drunk, although about a second before that I sobered up. He dragged me across the room, sat me on the bed and in a calm voice explained that after we had sex he would take me home. Out of fear, I couldn’t even answer anything, although I always imagined that if I got into such a situation, I could always fight back ... His calmness and quiet voice frightened me most of all.
The moisture appeared on the fingers, barely touched the strip of panties covering sponges and holes. They soaked from excitement, and the nabuch bouton and opened, ready to take. I began to easily massage the entrance to the hole, and Tanka bit his lip away from pleasure, but did not publish a sound. Thought on the head that I kissed an open neck. Touched by the language of elastic skin, spent from the shoulder to ear.
Where do you want me? The blonde asked, licking her lips.